MB Gydanti Lėkštė is guided by the law on legal protection of personal data of the Republic of Lithuania, 2016 y. April 27. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive (General Data Protection Regulation).
Payments in the electronic store are processed using the makecommerce.lt platform, which is managed by Maksekeskus AS (Niine 11, Tallinn 10414, Estonia, reg. no.: 12268475), therefore your personal information, required for payment execution and confirmation, will be transferred to Maksekeskus AS.
Business details of the data controller
Registration code: 305558058
VAT number: LT100014905119
Address: Kalno g. 13, Slikiai, LT-58147 Kėdainių r.
Protection of personal data
MB Gydanti Lėkštė tries to keep the personal data you provide safe. MB Gydanti Lėkštė always tries to protect information from unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction.
Please note that in emails we never ask to provide your password. The buyer is responsible for the secrecy of his account information and password. We confirm that visitor data is collected in compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania in force and the instructions of the controlling authorities.
All visitors and buyers of our website are equally important! Information such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number is needed to fulfill your order(s).
Collected information on your use of the Website.
When you browse our Website, certain data is collected automatically:
- Device information, i.e., IP address, operating system version and settings of the device you use to access content/products.
- Login information, i. e. the time and duration of your session, requests you enter on our website, and any information stored in cookies we set up for your device.
- Please note that such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot be used to identify specifically you. This Website can use this information and link it to other information to monitor, for example, the total number of visitors to the website, the number of visitors to each page of the Website, etc.
Information on cookies
Purposes of using cookies:
To create a shopping cart (to carry out the main activities of the website) and to calculate statistical data of website visitors. When using the website, the customer may be required to register in order to order goods. In this case, the customer is required to provide personal data (such as name, email address, phone, etc.). The company has the right, at its discretion, to use all information and data provided by the person during registration or in other ways in all legal ways. A cookie for creating a shopping cart is created when the user adds items to the shopping cart, and is deleted when the user closes (logs out) the website window (ends the session).
The consent of the data subject is not required if cookies are used on the website of the online store to form the basket of goods selected by the buyer, etc.
No personal data of the customer is stored with the help of cookies.
During the recording of necessary cookies, no information is provided to any third parties.
Read more about our cookies here.
The company processes your personal data, as a data subject, for the following purposes:
- For registration/customer area (creating an account) on the Website.
- For the purposes of shopping on the Website, including for the purposes of billing and other payment processing and compliance with accounting rules.
- For direct marketing:
a) to send content (e.g. newsletters) on current topics;
b) to submit an individual offers and inform you about current promotions;
c) to evaluate and analyze our market, customers, products and services.
- For organizing free contests, games or promotions, as permitted by law
- For the purpose of communication through the Website.
- In other ways with your consent.
All personal information of the Visitor/Buyer of the Website is processed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Without your consent, your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those listed, unless required by applicable laws or regulations.
The Visitor/Buyer by providing us with the personal data agrees with collection, use and disclosure of personal data for the purposes listed above.
To whom can your information be disclosed?
In respect to processing orders, to MB Gydanti Lėkštė partners providing delivery services.
To law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania, if it is necessary for prevention or investigation of criminal acts.
To other entities, with your consent or at your lawful request.
How long do we keep your personal data?
MB Gydanti Lėkštė keeps your data as long as it is required by the legislation governing the activities of the Small Partnership (MB).
In cases where the legislation does not set time limits, the personal data provided by you through the Website shall be stored for 3 (three) years after the date of your last use of our services or content (to ensure the proper quality of service through the website). At the end of this period, the data will be deleted. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
- a) to be informed of the processing of their data;
- b) to get acquainted to their data and procedures of its processing;
- c) to require the correction or addition of incomplete personal data, taking into account the purposes of the processing of personal data;
- d) to destroy or suspend the processing of their data (except for storing);
- e) to have the right to require the controller to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons.
When implementing the above rights, the Buyer can contact MB Gydanti Lėkštė by e-mail at email@example.com.
MB Gydanti Lėkštė shall submit to the Buyer upon a request about the processing of personal data or the data requested by the Buyer no later than 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of receipt of the Buyer’s request.
The controller may not enable data subjects to exercise the rights listed above where, in cases provided for by law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of crimes, breaches of official or professional ethics, as well as the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject or of other persons.
All disagreements and disputes arising shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, disputes are settled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
Third-party applications and plugins on our website
The controller’s website or social network accounts may contain third-party advertisement, links to their websites and services over which the controller has no control.
The controller shall not be responsible for the security and privacy of information collected by third parties. You should be careful and read the privacy provisions for third-party websites and services you use.