Returning the goods
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the goods delivered to you and want to return or exchange them, or if not all or not the goods that were ordered have been delivered, contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +370 657 68897.
- Quality goods can be returned within 14 days of receiving them. Defects of sold low-quality goods are eliminated, low-quality goods are exchanged, returned in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania. Return and exchange of goods of suitable quality is carried out in accordance with Article 6.22810, Part 1 of the Civil Code. The cost of returning goods of suitable quality is paid by the Buyer.
1.1. The buyer does not have the right to refuse the sales contract and return the following goods to the seller:
1.1.1. medicinal preparations
1.1.2. quality food products, including food supplements;
1.1.3. quality Goods used by the Buyer, they were damaged, their packaging was damaged or due to other actions taken by the Buyer, the Goods lost their commercial appearance, as well as goods that were not fully assembled (for example, specific parts of the Goods were lost, there is no user manual or warranty booklet, if it was issued, and etc.);
1.1.4. other Goods, which the Seller has the right to refuse to accept in accordance with valid legal acts.
- In order to return a low-quality or high-quality product, the Buyer must contact the Seller by the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a clear statement regarding the return of the goods and indicate his name and surname, address, telephone number, date of purchase of the goods, the name of the goods to be returned and quantity.
- When returning goods to the Seller, it is necessary to comply with the following conditions:
3.1. the returned product must be in its original, neat packaging (this clause does not apply in the case of a defective product being returned);
3.2. the product must be undamaged by the Buyer;
3.3. the item must be unused, without losing its merchandise appearance (label intact, protective film not torn off, etc.) (this clause does not apply in the case of returning a defective item);
3.4. the returned item must be in the same configuration as the one received by the Buyer;
3.5. when returning the product, it is necessary to present its purchase document and a completed return document.
- When canceling the contract (returning the goods), the Buyer must send or hand over the goods to the Seller immediately and no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of submitting the notice of return to the Seller.
- The goods are replaced or the money paid for them is returned to the Buyer's account no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of the return of the goods.
- The Seller may not return the amounts paid to the Buyer until the goods are returned to the Seller or until the Buyer provides proof that the goods have been sent to the Seller.
- The Seller has the right not to accept the goods returned by the Buyer, if the Buyer does not follow the procedure for returning the goods specified in this part of the Rules.
Dispute resolution services
You can submit a request/complaint about a product or service purchased in our online store to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Vilniaus st. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 8 5 262 67 51, fax: (8 5 ) 279 1466, on the website www.vvtat.lt (also for territorial units of the State Consumer Rights Protection Service in counties) - or fill out the application form on the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/