DNA Life - SPORT test
✓ Delivery of the test - additional €18.48
✓ Payment is not made in this order form - it is only the placing of a test order. You will be informed about the payment of the test order by e-mail after placing the order.
DNA Sport examines various biological areas that impact training responsiveness and sporting performance. These include soft tissue and bone formation and remodelling; inflammation; oxidative stress; oxygenation influenced by blood flow and respiration; energy and fuel production; and metabolism during exercise. Knowledge of gene variations that influence these key biological areas can be used to exploit any genetic advantages and identify any weaknesses that need to be supported, through diet and the training strategies.
Suitable for the recreational athlete and the elite performance athlete, it provides information to optimise:
- Power and endurance – physiological factors
- Structural integrity – tendon pathology and injury risk
- Recovery – training patterns and nutrition
The DNA Sport Test Report provides:
- The level of impact of any genetic variants identified
- An explanation of their impact on sport performance, injury and recovery risk
- Appropriate nutritional and lifestyle recommendations in relation to health and sports performance, including power and endurance, athletic potential and key training principles, injury and recovery
Average processing time